The simulation genre is filled with all sorts of sub-entries. One category in particular is that of Farming, which has a variety of different franchises. Sodesco is adding their hand into mix with their upcoming project Real Farm Sim, which will be coming to PC, PS4, Xbox One and Nintendo Switch in Q4 2017. Here’s a rundown of the features:
- Dive into a huge, open world presented in sumptuous native 4k
- Grow from farm hand to agricultural A-list in Career Mode
- Cultivate the role of an established farmer in Free Mode
- Sow crops, keep livestock or both, buying and selling in a real time economy
- Plough straight in with pick-up-and-play controls and a comprehensive tutorial
- Drive and maintain a massive array of farm vehicles and machinery
The Nintendo Switch version in particular does not have a set release date, but seems to be scheduled to arrive alongside the PS4 Pro and Xbox One X editions of the game. With the Xbox One X coming on November 7th, expect it to be released around that time.
Sodesco also uploaded a neat teaser trailer for Real Farm Sim. Check it out:
Visit the game’s official website for more details.
Having been introduced to video games at the age of 3 via a Nintendo 64, A.K has grown up in the culture. A fan of simulators and racers, with a soft spot for Nintendo! But, he has a great respect for the entire video game world and enjoys watching it all expand as a whole.