Turn 10 has released a brand-new update for Forza Motorsport 7 on both Xbox One and PC. This update address a few major bugs.
Here are the patch notes:
• Fixed an issue where user profiles were impacting audio quality for some players.
• Fixed an issue where players could not sell certain cars on the Auction House.
• Fixed an issue where the level up counter audio persists after a player has leveled up.
• Fixed an issue where spinning a vinyl with the d-pad while in the Livery Editor moved the item .2, not .1 as intended.
• Fixed an issue where a player’s livery would disappear in certain modes
The game should automatically update as long as your system is connected to the Internet.
Having been introduced to video games at the age of 3 via a Nintendo 64, A.K has grown up in the culture. A fan of simulators and racers, with a soft spot for Nintendo! But, he has a great respect for the entire video game world and enjoys watching it all expand as a whole.