The EA Sports FIFA Team of the Year will be announced in the upcoming days. The players that receive a custom-built ballot box will have to choose between the world best 55 players. Putting the players into the best 4-3-3 formation consisting of three attackers, three midfielders, four defenders and a goalkeeper.
For the first time ever, the EA SPORTS FIFA Team of The Year (TOTY) will be voted on by a carefully curated list of media, athletes and EA SPORTS FIFA community members, representing the millions of EA SPORTS FIFA players all over the world.-EA Press Release
The media, athletes, and EA Sports FIFA community will take up 60 percent of the vote while EA sports will take up the other 40 percent. This leaves room for the community to sway the vote in favor of their favorite players. You can follow the hashtag #TOTYVote as votes are cast.
Check out the FIFA Ultimate team website to see who the best players in the worlds are and check back on January 16 to see how your team compared to the winners.