Happy Valentine’s Day everyone. And what better way to celebrate it than to check out some new additions to GTA Online! The team at Rockstar have decided to commemorate the day by adding a new vehicle and some new game modes. The new vehicle is the Vapid Hustler, a classic hot-rod style car with flamed decals. Here are the details of the new game modes –
- Till Death Do Us Part: Up to four pairs of star-crossed lovers take part in the ultimate GTA Online quadruple date: each couple has one life between them, so remember to look out for your partner – if they die, so do you.
- Slasher: The shotgun-wielding Slasher stalks up to seven Hunted, equipped only with flashlights. After three minutes, the Hunted get shotguns of their own to turn the tables on the Slasher.
- Resurrection: Nothing says ‘team building exercise’ like bringing your buddy back into the game by shooting some chump on the other team in the back of the head. But remember that it goes both ways – until you’ve wiped them out completely, they can always come back.
- Deadline: Suit up and outmanoeuvre the enemy while mounted upon a blazingly fast Nagasaki Shotaro. Emitting a devastating beam of light in your wake as you ride through the arena, competitors unfortunate enough to come into contact with your trail meet an immediate and fiery end.
- Lost vs. Damned: It’s Angels against Devils in the ultimate battle of the soul. Each match flips between day and night for 60 seconds at a clip, with advantages including regenerated Armor and Health and improved weapon options depending on the time – day for the Angels and night for the Devils.
Founding Xbox Enthusiast member and serious guitar player. Basically, Steve rocks. Need we say more?