Assassin’s Creed Origins is a big game. If you want to try and 100% the game you’re looking at 70-100 hours of gaming. Well, if that’s still not enough for you, you’ll be pleased to know that Ubisoft has now added a New Game + mode. Like the name suggests, this mode starts the game all over again but allows you to carry your progression over. Here’s the list (from the official Assassin’s Creed Origins site) of what you do and don’t carry over –
What carries over into New Game +?
All character progression will carry over to NG+, including the following:
- Equipment (weapons, shields, tools, outfits, mounts)
- Abilities acquired and available ability points
- Crafting status
- Player level
- Inventory (crafting materials, arrows, tools, animal goods, trinkets)
What does not carry over?
Starting an NG+ save, players will restart at the beginning of the game, which will automatically reset some elements, and thus the following won’t carry over:
- Maps and discovered territories
- Location completion
- Quest completion
- Senu’s perception
- Hidden blade will be unequipped (however, the crafting status will carry over once available in the story)
- Quest items
Ubisoft has also brought a new educational mode to the game called Discovery Tour. Check out the trailer for it below –
Founding Xbox Enthusiast member and serious guitar player. Basically, Steve rocks. Need we say more?