The biggest game of the moment is surely Red Dead Redemption 2. Rockstar’s latest magnum opus is getting rave reviews as well as incredible sales figures. Well, if you’re one of the numerous gamers who is currently rootin’ and tootin’ your cowboy way through the game, Rockstar has some tips for you. The superstar took to their website to share the info which you can check out below –
Here are a few quick and helpful Red Dead Redemption 2 gameplay tips below that we’ve rounded up to help you make the most of your life in the West…
- Lost Your Hat? – If you find yourself hatless at the end of a hard day’s gunslinging, Arthur’s Hat can be recovered simply by standing next to or mounting your horse, holding L1/LB and tapping R1/RB to bring up the Horse Wheel.
- Faster Looting – Hold down the Square/X button to continually loot multiple items from chests and containers.
- Quick View Map – Hold down Options/Menu button to view your map instantly.
- Alternate Controls – In the game’s Controls Menu, there are a number of pre-set control schemes and options including the ability to alter your sprint controls.
- Horse Melee – You can hold and release Circle/B to melee from horseback.
- Aiming Down Sights – Tap down on the D-pad while aiming in first person to look down your sights. This also works for scoped weapons by aiming in third person.
- Lost A Legendary Pelt? – If you misplace a legendary animal pelt out in the wild, it will automatically be delivered to the Trapper.
- Hands-Free Travel – Simply navigate to a main road, set a waypoint on your map and build up some speed before switching to Cinematic Camera to travel hands-free.
- Warning Shot – To fire a shot up in the air, simply hold L2/LT then tap up on the D-pad before firing. Useful for warning shots, intimidating witnesses and more…
If you have somehow missed out on knowing anything about Red Dead Redemption 2, here’s the trailer for the game –
Founding Xbox Enthusiast member and serious guitar player. Basically, Steve rocks. Need we say more?