Lemonbomb Entertainment has announced that they are teaming up with Merge Games to bring Stranded Sails to consoles later this year. If you’re a fan of games like Stardew Valley, My Time in Portia, and Sea of Thieves then this is a game you will want on your radar. You play as the son of a ship’s captain and have been ship-wrecked on an unknown archipelago. To survive, you must set up camp, rescue survivors, farm crops, and gather resources to build a new ship. All of this is done with a great visual style and some cryptic puzzles.
Though no specific release date has been confirmed, they have announced that it will launch in October on all consoles at the same time as the full release on PC. You can check out the trailer for the game as well as the official description below –
Adventure ahoy! Along with your crew you are ship-wrecked on a mysterious archipelago. As the son of the gravely injured captain you take charge and set up a camp for the survivors. Since food resources are limited you plant your own crops and establish a small farm. Your goal is to eventually build a new ship.
So you search all islands for useful treasures and forage deeper and deeper into the wilderness. On your excursions many exciting quests and challenging puzzles await you – as well as numerous dangers and threats. Will you solve the secret of the cursed islands? It’s the only way to escape. Awaken the adventurer deep inside!
- Experience a relaxed open world farming adventure
- Farm and cook to survive
- Master story-driven quests full of adventure
- Discover the islands to find new plants and useful items
- Watch your energy reserves and choose the right food
- Provide food for your crew and improve their level of happiness
- Explore several excitingly different islands
- Solve tricky challenges
- Manage the creation and expansion of a survivors’ camp
- Fight against supernatural dangers
- Solve the secret of the cursed islands
- Experience a survival adventure with day and night cycle