Star Wars Jedi: Fallen Order has gained quite a lot of fans in Enthusiast Towers since its release. It almost seems incredible to think that this is a game from Electronic Arts. There appear to be no microtransactions or loot boxes (sorry, surprise mechanics). It’s not even like there is a hastily added multiplayer component, because, you know, EA thinks that no one wants single-player experiences anymore. This seems to be exactly the game that Respawn Entertainment wanted to make and is all the better for it. The visuals are great, the gameplay is fun, combat is challenging and requires skill, and this is all topped off with an engaging story. As good as Star Wars Jedi: Fallen Order is, there were still some issues and these are being addressed by the latest patch.
This update for the game mostly fixes glitches in the game but there are also a few quality of life improvements like changing the colour of the force meter so it is easier to read. You can check out the full patch notes for this update below –
- There was an issue that would sometimes cause BD-1 to turn invisible after completing Bogano. This has been fixed and everyone’s favourite droid will now be visible.
- The Force bar has had its colour switched, making it easier to read.
- You will no longer be able to glitch through a wall on Ilum.
- An issue that caused the Spire of Miktrull from being raised has been fixed.
- A missing bridge on Dathomir has been located, no longer blocking game progress.
- Spheres can no longer get stuck in the wall within the Tomb of Eilram.
- An issue preventing players from leaving the tomb on Dathomir has been addressed.
- Fixed an issue that was preventing players from completing the Force Push tutorial.
- Players can no longer bypass a specific area on Dathomir that requires double jump.
- BD-1 will no longer disappear during a later section of the game.
- Talking to BD-1 during the AT-AT scene on Kashyyyk will no longer break the scene.
- There was an issue which prevented players from locating the double bladed lightsaber on Dathomir, this has been addressed.
- Improved collision on Bogano.
- Improved collision on Ilum.
- Fixed an issue which would cause the player to die at the same time as another [spoiler] character.
- Fixed an issue which would cause parts of the level to become affected by lightsaber throws during one of the fights with [spoiler].
- Fixed an issue where players could become stuck on Dathomir after defeating [spoiler].
- Fixed an issue from occurring where a character would not appear on Dathomir, and thus preventing players from progressing.
- An issue preventing players from completing a sphere puzzle on Zeffo has been addressed.
If you are unfamiliar with Star Wars Jedi: Fallen Order you can check out the launch trailer for the game below –