Harmonix has revealed the release date for Rock Band 4 today. Get your Band together because on October 6th, 2015, Rock Band 4 will be available on the Xbox One and PlayStation 4. Rock Band 4 will be released in two bundles. The Band In-A-Box Bundle costs $249.99 and comes with the following:
– Full version of Rock Band 4.
– Wireless Fender Sratocaster Guitar Controller.
– Wireless Drum Controller with metal kick pedal.
– Improved USB Microphone featuring full 48 kHz quality audio
There is also a bundle featuring the wireless guitar and disc for Rock Band 4. That bundle will cost $129.99. Harmonix is working on trying to make existing instruments compatible with current generation consoles. Harmonix has also stated that many DLC songs will be able to be transferred over to Rock Band 4. Preorders are now live on Amazon.com. Preordering gets you 30 additional songs and 4 more for preordering through Amazon.
Lastly, while there haven’t been many songs announced so far for Rock Band 4, here are the first 6 songs revealed for the game.
– Avenged Sevenfold: Hail To The King
– Benjamin Booker: Violent Shiver
– Jack White: Lazaretto
– The Killers: Somebody Told Me
– Queens of the Stone Age: My God Is The Sun
– The Who: The Seeker
Here is the latest trailer for Rock Band 4.